Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Trade Ledger is the world's first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager; reporting directly to the Global Head of Engineering, this is a high-impact role with influence over the technical direction of the entire company. You will build and lead an agile, cross-functional team of junior and more experienced software engineers, engaging and championing a high performance team.
You will come from a people leader engineering background and enjoy a fast-paced working environment within a flat-structured organisation. While this is not a hands on technical role, you will need to know the fundamentals of software development and what great looks like.
- Own large projects from conception to delivery.
- Enable Agile processes and effective sprints.
- Motivate and lead the team - conducting regular performance and growth conversations.
- Help define best practice and being able to regularly review what good looks like.
- Partner with Product / customer delivery teams to understand and manage roadmap development and development requests.
- Demonstrable experience in all aspects of people management.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment and dealing with ambiguity whilst juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of a variety of technical stacks, including full-stack exposure.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of software development, what it takes to successfully ship a feature.
- Exceptional communication skills - across all areas of the organisation.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.