Customer Delivery Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Department: Customer Delivery
Trade Ledger is the world's first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
We are looking for a Customer Delivery Manager to work closely with the Head of Customer Delivery and deliver the planning and execution of a number of customer delivery projects concurrently. You will be responsible for specific deliverables and work with teams across the organisation to make sure projects are on track in terms of features, quality, and timeliness.
Attention to details, judgment, negotiation, analytical skills, leadership, agility, customer-centric mindset and deep understanding of Agile software development methodology are essential to the success of this role. Trade Ledger is growing at an incredibly fast pace, so you will need to be prepared for the unexpected and will be used to adapting plans to handle it.
- Ability to juggle the day-to-day needs of concurrent projects, at the same time capture new requirements from project stakeholders to support business development, product management and scoping for future phases.
- Define, analyse, manage and track project requirements and progress using tools such as Confluence, JIRA and Monday.
- Always putting Trade Ledger customers and customer’s customers privacy and data security as a priority as it is an integral part of Trade Ledger platform and brand value.
- Identify and manage risks early and effectively before things go wrong. When things do go off the rails, you are able to dive deep and get to the real detail so we can learn and benefit from our mistakes.
- Appropriately setting expectations, capable of dealing with conflicting requests, managing internal and external stakeholders at various levels
- Ability to separate what's important from what's urgent and find the best path forward, earn the trust of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to produce clear, concise and actionable documents, that’s working for an internal technical delivery team using Agile development methodology.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with different teams within Trade Ledger (specifically Engineering and Sales).
- Implementation of change management initiatives to support the success of customer delivery projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or relevant industry experience.
- Experience with product development lifecycles and agile methodologies
- Experience with project management and service ticket tracking tools
- Experience of managing technology-oriented projects
- Great communication skills, including the ability to produce detailed proposals, presentations, reports and other documents, supported by data
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Flexibility; delivering results in a fast-paced and complex work environment
- Experience of project scoping, forecasting and planning, risk and issue management, and change control
- Hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” mindset, with strong drive and ability to be a change agent in an organisation.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.