Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Department: Customer Delivery
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Trade Ledger are not your average company, we are at the forefront of a revolution in our sector and we are on the cusp of exploding onto the global software scene but we can’t do this without a highly energetic and passionate Technical Consultant.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Technical Consultant to be a part of our rapidly growing organisation. You will be responsible for helping our sales executives to prepare and present solutions to prospective clients: from preparing demos assisting with proposals and requirements analysis. You will work across the lifecycle of customer value delivery, be a pivotal knowledge resource crossing from presales to delivery by ensuring that our understanding of the customers IT situation and business outcomes is optimised with Trade Ledger adoption.
You'll get to work with every type of financial services company from global trade banks to small AltFin lending institutions while applying your banking and FinTech knowledge to help our customers deliver the next generation of business financial services.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop deep technical understanding and evangelise Trade Ledger’s lendtech to prospective and current customers
- Contribute to the company’s thought leadership development in the areas of enterprise software architecture, cloud infrastructure and embedded finance
- Develop deep understanding of customers' operational limitations, design of better solutions using Trade Ledger tech. Work closely with the Product and Customer Delivery teams on new and existing engagements, to liaise with client architecture teams, leading on topics such as integration, configuration, extension and integration.
- Lead on technical requests from clients such as collating our onboarding materials (e.g. architectural reviews), working closely with Trade Ledger Security and Infrastructure colleagues to leverage existing content and help document where such material does not yet exist
- Prepare solution materials and supporting technical documentation, alongside any other work required to help the clients understand how Trade Ledger fits their needs. Drive consistency of technical documentation and help to create a suite of customer-facing artefacts based on internal documents and knowledge
- Work with sales, discover the business and operational challenges or goals of prospective customers and create proof of concept solutions to demonstrate Trade Ledger value.
- Lead technical conversations to disclose how Trade Ledger tech will optimise business lending operations and support new modern lending strategies
- Experience of working closely with CTO/CIO’s on enterprise architecture and data models, engineering principles and the standards that underpins Trade Ledger, and the ability to explain these in your conversations with clients
- 3+ years of experience working in the banking or FinTech industry and deep knowledge of consumer or business lending, associated business transactional banking products and operations.
- Experience working with banking systems and/or fintech solutions/SaaS providers
- A consultative mindset of listening, understanding and anticipating customer needs
- Customer facing experience
- Excellent written and verbal technical and personal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team or independently, handling conflict resolution, time management as well as solving problems
- A desire to work in a proactive environment, with the ability to shape and define documentation where such elements do not yet exist
- Experience in responding to formal proposal procedures such as RFI and RFPs is a plus
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.