Location: London, England, United Kingdom
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
The candidate would have the opportunity to work on the development and maintenance of the platform where Trade Ledger’s applications run, making use of a mixture of Cloud Native technologies, Software development skills, Infrastructure as code, common sense, and attention to detail.
- Knowledge within AWS. Capable and productive from day one.
- Experience in a similar SRE or DevOps role
- Experience designing and managing multiple Kubernetes clusters and environments.
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- A background within Software Development
- Experience with building and maintaining strong CI/CD Pipelines
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a start-up.
- Ability to work autonomously
If you feel you don’t tick all the boxes above, get in touch with us anyway, we’d like to hear from you.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.