Chief Revenue Officer
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Trade Ledger is the world's first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Chief Revenue Officer to be a part of our rapidly growing organisation.
You'll get to work with every type of financial services company, from global trade banks to small AltFin lenders, while applying your banking and Fintech knowledge to help our customers deliver the next generation of business financial services.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering the annual revenue target for the global business operations.
- Building a high-performing sales team that will enable further growth through consistent revenue generation.
- Oversee the build out of all RevOps decisions and resources.
- Conceptualising and implementing a cohesive sales and revenue strategy in agreement with senior management.
- Leading business development and sales investments to increase our market visibility and generate robust sales pipeline.
- Leading strategic GTM expansion into new territories where there is a qualified interest.
- Running sales management motions to ensure booking predictability through visible pipeline progress and accurate forecasting, ensuring all deal information is constantly updated to improve planning capabilities across the team.
- Working with internal teams to ensure a structured, brand-sensitive approach to business development, based on our high value thought leadership content and programs.
You will have an enviable track record of sales growth and success - your numbers will speak for themselves, in a similar capacity elsewhere – ideally within Fintech – as a VP Commercial, Sales or Chief Revenue Officer. Preferably, you will also come with:
- A robust network of contacts and decision makers at financial services institutions and wider corporates.
- Experience in a leadership capacity, with proven ability to build and enable teams of sales professionals.
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of negotiating 7 figure multi-year enterprise SaaS contracts.
- Comfortable operating in a more fluid environment: this is a fairly early stage business and this means you’ll be happy to have input into projects outside of the ordinary scope of your role.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.