Head of Enterprise Sales (UK & Europe)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Trade Ledger is the world's first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
- Identify, profile and engage with named enterprise prospect accounts as well as identify opportunities for substantial growth among selected existing accounts.
- Work closely with the regional executive team to build, supervise, support and lead a fast-growing sales team for the region.
- Advise the executive management team on the company’s GTM strategy for major accounts.
- Help Trade Ledger to conceive and implement our own sales methodology and process. Qualify efficiently and maintain the highest possible level of personal productivity.
- Exhibit the professional drive needed to prosper in a hyper-growth global SaaS company.
- 5+ years selling to a range of stakeholder groups, specifically to leaders of enterprise banks and financial service providers (e.g. Sales, Operations, Risk & Technology).
- Experience with team leadership or front-line sales management.
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding quotas on major enterprise accounts.
- A high level of sales competency including; humility, emotional intelligence, presentation skills, negotiation skills, active listening and very high activity levels.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Dutch, German or Spanish is a bonus.
- Experience of signing deals worth $250k+ ARR.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.