Head of Channel Sales (UK)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Trade Ledger is the world's first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
This position is a highly-strategic, customer centric role focusing on cultivating and maintaining relationships amongst current business partners and developing strategies to increase revenues through existing and new channel partners. This position shall have a variety of responsibilities including: identifying opportunities for new partnerships; strengthening existing business relationships and collaborations; attending workshops; building professional networks; enforcing legally-binding contracts; developing and executing business plans for strategic growth; conducting market research; and attending meetings to serve as representatives of their organisations.
- Predominant focus on identifying, establishing and optimising key relationships and revenue through channel and ecosystem partners.
- Help to drive awareness of Trade Ledger with potential partners including system integrators, ecosystems partners, consultancy partners etc.
- Manage existing channel partners to drive new revenue opportunities & awareness.
- Manage existing ecosystem partners to drive new revenue opportunities & awareness.
- Establish and own the strategy for channels and ecosystem partnerships globally.
- Build a world leading global partnerships team.
- Demonstrable experience of driving c.£1M+ of revenue (ARR) through channels and partnerships.
- Ability to drive awareness with channel & ecosystems partners.
- Have driven and supported thought leadership with channel & ecosystems partners.
- Significant experience selling software and service solutions
- Experience of working in partner relationships
- Proven and successful sales experience at managing resources and complex, multi-dimensional sales efforts, both at the customer level and corporate environment.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.