Full Stack Engineer
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Trade Ledger is the world's first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
What you build, directly influences the interactions with the end users and their ability to manage the lending lifecycle easily, both as a lender and a borrower.
We work with a variety of technologies using the right solution for the problem at hand and we take ownership of the end-to-end delivery and management of our SaaS platform.
We’re growing fast and there is tremendous opportunity for learning, building strong relationships and career progression.
As a Full Stack Software Development Engineer you will be working with application development and integration technologies contributing to the design and implementation of significant technical projects, writing high quality, critical path code, all the way from the UI to the APIs.
You will work with the Product Owners to help flesh out functional and non-functional product specifications and work with the team to meet the DoD.
What you would need:
- Proficiency in Java 8 and above or Kotlin
- Proficiency in React/Node, webhooks, responsive design
- Strong Experience of working with Spring-boot, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of reactive programming and asynchronous systems like Kafka/NATS
- Strong NoSQL skills and knowledge of fine tuning database queries
- Ability to effectively review code and provide constructive feedback. Likewise, the maturity to act on feedback provided in reviews
- Capability of designing and working to API contracts
- Experience with Frontend and Backend performance tuning
What would be nice to have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience of delivering in an agile way with small feedback loops
- Ability to effectively communicate challenges and solutions
- Understanding of relative priorities of business requirements
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.