Agile Program Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
As an Agile Program Manager in a steady paced young organisation, you provide the element of truth and keep everyone transparent on the commitments predicting and highlighting potential roadblocks reminding everyone to maintain a positive tone. The role is crucial to help different profiles remove inefficiencies in their processes and mentor them on what good working practice looks like.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate the programme’s workstreams and manage their interdependencies and risks.
- Take accountability for the quality of initiative and team forecasts.
- Provide a clear communication and coordination channel between engineering teams and the wider business.
- Manage risks and dependencies to successful conclusions.
- Planning, design and supervising the programme and timely reporting on progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure smooth and successful delivery of the programme working with senior management and the teams to resolve blockers and manage dependencies.
- Initiate management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified or issues arise.
- Coach the stakeholders of the SDLC on both ends of the program on standard methodologies.
- Evaluate and continually improve the team’s product development workflow, artefacts and events.
What you need
- Thorough Agile experience.
- Excellent understanding of project/program management techniques and methods.
- Strong Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- Excellent knowledge of Jira is a strong advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Analytical skills, providing structured thinking and challenge to problems, transforming them into impactful work for teams, coupled with an unwavering desire to deliver for our customers and business.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.