Senior Product Designer
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
About the role
We would love a Senior Product Designer to join our team who shares our vision for designing intuitive software that people love to use. You will be involved in every stage of the process, supporting our end-to-end workflow. Everything from gathering requirements, facilitating workshops, designing screens, user testing, and measurement. We’re looking for someone with an authentic understanding of user experience design, who knows how to apply that to directly drive product growth.
We’re a relatively small Design team with a big vision for where we want to take our product and our team. With offices in Sydney and London, we’ve got our sights set on transforming lending technology for the new digital economy.
- Demonstrable Product, UX, UI (mobile/app/web) designer skills and experience
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating outstanding user-centred design
- Successful delivery of end-to-end product design on projects, from problem definition right through to collaborating with engineering to bring ideas into reality.
- Strong prototyping ability in the tool of choice
- Experience with conducting research and interviews and knowledgeable about different research methodologies.
- Eloquent communicator with robust interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with Lucidcharts, Sketch, Abstract, Marvel, G.Suite
- Deep understanding of web accessibility and experience working with a Design Systems
- Crafting Fin-tech SaaS applications
- Experience designing native applications
- Strong UX research methodologies
- Experience facilitating workshops
- An acute sense for content design, narrative, and copywriting
- Experience contributing to design systems
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.