Product Marketing Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Trade Ledger is the world's first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
We’re looking for a FinTech product marketing expert to communicate our world-leading offerings to customers. You will develop a deep understanding of what we do and how it benefits our target markets, and be able to talk about it to all our audiences. You will analyse market trends, position and promote our products, strengthen our brand and reduce barriers to purchase. You’ll be a great explainer. You will work closely with our CEO, CTO, Marketing and Sales teams on product Go-To-Market.
- Help devise and deliver our GTM and marketing strategy
- Translate technical details into user benefits
- Create messaging and content for presentations, webinars, articles, case studies, ads and social media posts
- Represent Trade Ledger and speak at conferences, webinars and events
- Talk with customers and prospects about how Trade Ledger enables their business, and bring back use cases and testimonials
- Knowledge of the state of the art in fintech, probably from working in a technology-first organisation
- Ability to create and distribute content through the usual channels
- Exceptional communication skills – writing, creating and presenting
- Ability to work to brand and copy standards
- Some knowledge of the market for small business lending and borrowing would be highly advantageous
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.