Enterprise Sales Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Trade Ledger is the world's first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
You will be able to drive revenue in strategic product verticals for Invoice Finance, Asset-Based Lending (ABL) & Asset Finance. As well as being responsible for driving the commercial launch of loan management solution. You will bring in specialist industry & competitor knowledge to support the wider sales team whilst supporting with Account Management, Cross-Sell & Up-Sell activities on existing accounts.
- Drive awareness of TL products in strategic industry verticals
- Drive new sales opportunities and help to qualify and execute on these.
- Help the business achieve its revenue objectives
- Lead a deal team to close sales opportunities
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Team player with drive for both individual & team success.
- Effective at listening/questioning to identify business pain and uncover core
- business drivers.
- The ability to manage a sales process from; lead through to close, utilising the broader team at the right time to get the job done.
- The ability to leverage social selling, phone and email to generate new and qualified leads. • Can understand complex value propositions and present them to clients by phone or via video conference.
- A self-starter, who can work with KPIs and over delivery. Tenacious, driven but highly professional.
- Demonstrated results in the lending, SaaS sector (preferably finance related)
- Strong industry knowledge (Commercial Lending, Invoice/Debtor Finance, ABL, Asset Finance) • Business Optimisation, Change Management & Transformation (preferred)
- Over-communicator and highly collaborative
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.