Senior Software Development Manager
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Our Mission & Achievements
Trade Ledger is one of the world's leading global lending platforms that manages and transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks and non-bank lenders to assess and regularly update the product offering and the credit risk assessment of businesses they lend to. We are a global, high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider that simplifies and automates complex lending services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 trillion corporate credit market opportunity, particularly for small and medium sized enterprises (SME). We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting a company’s supply chain digital data to the financial service provider. Recently, Trade Ledger won the Barclays Innovation Challenge and has been rated as one of the top 25 fintech start-ups in Asia Pacific.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Engineering Manager; reporting directly to the VP Engineering, this is a high-impact role with influence over the technical direction of the entire company. You will build and own an agile, cross-functional team of junior and more experienced software engineers, engaging and nurturing a high performance team.
You will come from a people leader engineering background and enjoy a fast-paced working environment within a flat-structured organisation. While this is not a hands on technical role, you will need to know the fundamentals of software development and what phenomenal looks like.
- Own large projects from conception to delivery.
- Enable Agile processes and effective sprints.
- Empower and lead the team - conducting regular performance and growth conversations.
- Help define standard methodology and being able to regularly review what good looks like.
- Partner with Product / customer delivery teams to understand and run roadmap development and development requests.
- Proven experience in all aspects of people management.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment and taking care of ambiguity whilst balancing multiple priorities and partners.
- Solid understanding of a variety of technical stacks, including full-stack exposure.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of software development, what it takes to successfully ship a feature.
- Outstanding communication skills - across all areas of the organisation.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.