Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Trade Ledger is the world's first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to work closely with our co-founder and Managing Director. You will be responsible for:
- Generating high quality and targeted leads across all channels
- All global marketing campaigns driving awareness, acquisition and activation through the whole sales funnel
- All sales enablement processes and collateral to promote scalability
- You will also be responsible for specific deliverables and work with teams across the organisation to make sure projects are on track in terms of features, quality, and timeliness.
- Candidates with attention to detail, judgment, negotiation, analytical skills, leadership, agility, customer-centric mindset and deep understanding of Agile software development methodology are essential to the success of this role.
Trade Ledger is growing at an incredibly fast pace, so you will need to be prepared for the unexpected and will be used to adapting plans to handle it. Your initial focus will be on testing different channels and learning what works best - touching everything including paid and organic, digital and offline, quick wins and longshots.
You’ll define our long-term growth strategy. How do we establish a growth strategy to make this happen? You’ll define how we can drive this forward by developing our growth strategy from the ground up. You'll have experience of growth marketing for fast-growing consumer start-ups.
We are looking for someone who is hands-on in trying new ideas out, as comfortable working with data as building landing pages, albeit with no-code solutions.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field or relevant industry experience.
- Experience with performance & growth marketing.
- Experience with digital marketing in B2B.
- Demonstrable results in the B2B SaaS sector with at least 3 years B2B marketing experience.
- Experience working with global start-ups to establish scalable marketing divisions.
- Great communication skills, including the ability to produce detailed proposals, presentations, reports and other documents, supported by data.
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- Flexibility; delivering results in a fast-paced and complex work environment.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.