Software Development Engineer
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Trade Ledger is the world's first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
To continue our success story we are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic Software Development Engineer to be a part of our rapidly growing organisation. What you build will directly influence the interactions of the end users and their ability to manage the lending lifecycle easily, both as a lender and a borrower.
As part of a cross-functional squad and working closely with your manager, you will employ leading-edge application development and integration technologies to contribute to the design and implementation of various components in our SaaS platform.
We practice Scrum and with other agile/ lean techniques. So good communication is key as you collaborate with Product Owners and Product Designers to help flesh out both the functional and non-functional aspects of the product. You actively contribute to the problem solving space and bring your unique perspective to the table.
As someone who is test-infected and passionate about your craft, you know what good design looks like and writes high quality, critical path code, all the way from the UI, to the APIs, and to the database layer. Needless to say you take pride and ownership of end-to-end deliveries and can be counted upon with the management of our Saas platform.
If this sounds like you then we should definitely have a chat.
What you would need:
- Proficiency in either (ideally both):
- Strong experience of working with a combination of React/Node, Spring-boot, AWS, Docker and/ or Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of reactive programming and asynchronous systems like Kafka/NATS.
- Strong NoSQL skills and knowledge of fine tuning database queries.
- Capable of designing and working to API contracts using either Rest or GraphQL.
What would be nice to have:
- Working knowledge in a Dev/Ops environment.
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipelines using modern tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Buildkite or Harness.
- Experience with webhooks and responsive design.
- Experience with Frontend and Backend troubleshooting and performance tuning.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.