Location: London, England, United Kingdom
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Having recently completed our Series A funding we are committed to expanding and building out our lending platform. This will involve growing our product and engineering teams, both in Sydney and London. To achieve this we are committed to hiring a Product Director with deep lending experience who can lead the London product team.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage the team of Product owners in your location.
- Act as a product management expert for 6-7 development squads
- Constantly identify product development opportunities you want to take moving forward. Link features in the roadmap to the KPIs of the domain.
- Build coherent, achievable and realistic delivery plans for large scale product development projects.
- Run structured monthly and quarterly cross-team planning and discovery sessions and proactively seek feedback.
- Work with the Design team to define and develop engaging and delightful user-experience
- Document user stories and review them with development squads.
- Own, maintain, and prioritize backlog, facilitate feature mapping, break features into stories, define acceptance criteria
- Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Interpret and apply user research and analytics to product decisions.
- Optimise the best technical solutions to avoid over- and under-engineering problems, making sure that the Development effort focuses on the right areas.
- Contribute to the product strategy and roadmap, highlighting risks and dependencies
- Support sales team and deliver new features demos to our customers that communicate product value proposition and benefits
- Previous Product Manager experience in business Loan Servicing, factoring, invoice financing or Core Banking Software Company.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.