Senior Product Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Reporting to our Product Director, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager, with deep industry knowledge in Commercial Lending. We’re a fast growing team executing sophisticated enterprise transactions with global banks, hence we need someone who thinks two steps ahead of where we are currently and ensures we are truly prepared to scale into a global technology company. Is this you?
We embrace people who love engage with customers and would expect there to be opportunities to visit our clients. Be curious, able to dive deep into technical topics and collaborate effectively with people from different backgrounds and with diverse perspectives. It is yourself as a person that matters most to us.
- Work collaboratively with the team to identify customer needs
- Develop a roadmap with team and partner teams along with a coherent product backlog that supports it. Continuously maintain, prioritise and iterate on this backlog
- Combine product creativity with thoughtful experimentation and iteration to find the ideas that resonate with our clients customers
- Lead prioritisation and effectively work with engineering and design teams to make the right trade-offs and deliver new experiences to our clients
- Follow and monitor your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to the wider team
- You have product management experience, having led at least one entire product development cycle from concept to launch
- You have demonstrated the ability to translate strong user empathy into something tangible that people love
- Be familiar with iterative development principles and practices, including breaking large product goals into small, achievable slices for early and frequent delivery
- You’re comfortable driving projects from start to finish, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple partners from diverse disciplines
- You believe data is the most powerful tool for informed decision-making, and have experience running experiments and interpreting both quantitative and qualitative results
- Be skilled at quickly absorbing technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Have a strong methodology and process that drives your product decisions
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and are naturally curious and collaborative
- Demonstrate a track record of product leadership. You can balance being confident and assertive whilst remaining humble and a good listener when working with others
Nice to have
- Experience working in a fast growing start up.
- Experience working within the FinTech and/or Financial Services industry is a highly regarded.
- Love for mentoring other Product Managers.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.