Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Department: Customer Success
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Your role is one of the most important in Trade Ledger, you will work directly with our clients to understand their needs and detail how our Product needs to be configured to meet them. This will also likely mean you have to work closely with a Technical Consultant to understand the clients IT ecosystem, how Trade Ledger will fit in and what interfaces may need to be built. Your skill is to help our clients really understand what they want to achieve, not just replicate what they do today; knowing every nook and cranny of our Product and how you can steer them to a solution just through configuration. You will need to think broad and deep simultaneously, meeting their immediate needs and using that knowledge how the Product could be ‘tweaked’ to deliver significant value to all our clients.
You will hold our new clients' hand from wow to go, helping the sales team in their pre-sales efforts working with Prospect business SME’s to understand the landscape, then craft and cost an implementation SOW. Then move on to helping them think about the change management, training and testing they will need to do to be ready to embed our Product successfully in their business. Helping to troubleshoot if things get bumpy.
- Contributing to a high quality service and delivery culture.
- Ensure that there is an effective process of continuous improvement.
- Regular reporting to clients.
- Business analysis, collating functional requirements and documentation.
- Creation and maintenance of user stories.
- Fit gap analysis.
- Configuration specification and documentation.
- People centric consulting skills.
- Engaged & hardworking team player.
- Good commercial instincts.
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Not afraid to ask questions or be wrong.
- Knowledge of commercial lending would be a distinct advantage.
- You have strong experience in understanding current and future-state business processes, as well as requirements gathering and developing user stories
- You can translate business needs into software needs, speaking both languages fluently
- You have a start-up mentality and know how to get the best out of the resources you’ve got.
- You work hard but want to have fun while you do it.
- You have an incredible appetite to learn.
- Become comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty and can forge a path when others might get lost.
- You will be a ‘hard-core’ delivery guru with a track record to prove it.
- You will likely have a strong B2B financial services background.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together!
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.