People & Culture Business Partner
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Do you thrive in fast paced, scaling organisations? Genuinely partner with our Sydney leadership team to build, develop, and execute a people strategy that supports the growth, performance, and future objectives for our people in the APAC region.
- Own and run our global Performance and Growth processes (objective setting, 1:1s, talent review and performance reviews) to ensure we are continuously developing, and retaining our talent
- Identify trends, provide insights and make recommendations to address existing and potential future challenges through data analysis, detailed understanding of the strategic objectives, key metrics, and KPIs
- Provide skilled and objective advice, mentor, and counsel leaders and employees on policy and procedures, employment laws, conflict resolution, change management, and org design while skilfully mitigating business and company risk
- Help craft and drive strategic business programs (e.g. Diversity and Inclusion, Culture, Employee Engagement etc.) optimised for the needs of the business, and set up Trade Ledger to be an employer of choice.
- Build robust compensation and benefits frameworks that allow us to attract and retain talent
- Work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition to ensure we are meeting our ambitious growth targets and crafting an outstanding hiring and onboarding experience for Sydney hires
- Be meticulous and comfortable handling our employment screening and visa management
- You will be curious and innovative, pro-actively seeking to learn things you don't know, and thinking about ways to constantly grow
- Help others succeed, support a culture of collaboration and inclusion, and model professional behaviour including being humble
- Be trustworthy and hold yourself and others accountable
- Previous experience as an HR business partner in a fast paced organisation
- Be confident at questioning, navigating conversations and influencing through discussion
- Analytical and results oriented and have demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Detailed knowledge of Australian employment legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and what success looks like
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.