Location: London, England, United Kingdom
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Trade Ledger is not your average company. We’re at the forefront of a revolution in our sector, and we’re on the cusp of exploding onto the global software scene, but we can’t do this without a highly energetic and passionate Product Designer.
About the role
Our Product Design team is looking for a Product Designer who shares our vision for crafting intuitive software that people love to use. You will be involved in every stage of the process, supporting our end-to-end workflow. Everything from gathering requirements, facilitating workshops, designing screens, user testing, and measurement. We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of user experience design, who knows how to apply that to directly drive product growth. We’re hoping that might be you!
We’re a relatively small Design team with a big vision for where we want to take our product and our team. With offices in Sydney and London, we’ve got our sights set on redefining lending technology for the new digital economy.
Qualification and skills
- Demonstrated ability as a Product, UX, UI (mobile/app/web) designer, or similar role
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating outstanding user-centred design
- Successful delivery of end-to-end product design on projects, from problem definition right through to collaborating with engineering to bring ideas into reality.
- Strong prototyping ability in the tool of choice
- Experience with conducting research and interviews and knowledgeable about different research methodologies.
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with Lucidcharts, Sketch, Abstract, Marvel, G.Suite
- Strong understanding of designing for web accessibility and creating equal opportunity for users
- Experience working with a Design System
- Experience working in finance
- Designing Fin-tech SaaS applications
- Experience designing native applications
- Strong UX research methodologies
- Experience facilitating workshops
- An acute sense for content design, narrative, and copywriting
- Experience contributing to design systems
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.