Enterprise Sales Manager - Europe
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Our Mission & Achievements
Trade Ledger is one of the world's leading global lending platforms that manages and transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks and non-bank lenders to assess and regularly update the product offering and the credit risk assessment of businesses they lend to. We are a global, high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider that simplifies and automates complex lending services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 trillion corporate credit market opportunity, particularly for small and medium sized enterprises (SME). We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting a company’s supply chain digital data to the financial service provider. Recently, Trade Ledger won the Barclays Innovation Challenge and has been rated as one of the top 25 fintech start-ups in Asia Pacific.
You will be able to drive revenue in strategic product verticals for Invoice Finance, Asset-Based Lending (ABL) & Asset Finance. As well as being responsible for driving the commercial launch of loan management solution. You will bring in specialist industry & competitor knowledge to support the wider sales team whilst supporting with Account Management, Cross-Sell & Up-Sell activities on existing accounts.
- Drive awareness of TL products in strategic industry verticals
- Drive new sales opportunities and help to qualify and execute on these.
- Help the business achieve its revenue objectives
- Lead a deal team to close sales opportunities
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Standout colleague with drive for both individual & team success.
- Effective at listening/questioning to identify business pain and uncover core business drivers.
- Run a sales process from; lead through to close, utilising the broader team at the right time to get the job done.
- The ability to demonstrate social selling, phone and email to generate new and qualified leads.
- Can understand sophisticated value propositions and present them to clients by phone or via video conference.
- A self-starter, who can work with critical metrics and over delivery. Tenacious, driven but highly professional.
- Proven results in the lending, SaaS sector (preferably finance related)
- Strong industry knowledge (Commercial Lending, Invoice/Debtor Finance, ABL, Asset Finance)
- Business Optimisation, Organisational Change & Transformation (preferred)
- Over-communicator and highly collaborative
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.