Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Our Mission & Achievements
Trade Ledger is one of the world's leading global lending platforms that manages and transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks and non-bank lenders to assess and regularly update the product offering and the credit risk assessment of businesses they lend to. We are a global, high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider that simplifies and automates complex lending services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 trillion corporate credit market opportunity, particularly for small and medium sized enterprises (SME). We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting a company’s supply chain digital data to the financial service provider. Recently, Trade Ledger won the Barclays Innovation Challenge and has been rated as one of the top 25 fintech start-ups in Asia Pacific.
Are you a Product Manager with strong software delivery experience? An exciting opportunity has arisen to play a key role in our customer originations / onboarding squad. We’re a fast-growing team, executing complex enterprise transactions with global banks, we need someone that thinks two steps ahead of where we are currently and ensures we are truly prepared to scale into a global technology company. We would love you to be curious, able to dive deep into technical topics and collaborate with people from a variety of backgrounds with diverse perspectives. It is yourself as a person that matters most to us.
- Lead a cross-functional team to identify customer needs and deliver innovative solutions to satisfy those needs
- Set team goals and guide the team to ensure these objectives are achieved
- Develop and prioritise a roadmap with the team and partners along with a coherent product backlog that supports it
- Track and monitor your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them
- Gather requirements from business partners (e.g. sales, marketing, customer support, legal and finance)
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to the wider team
- Work with the engineering team to build a consistent, reliable shipping cadence
- A proven track record of product leadership. You can balance being confident and assertive whilst remaining humble and a good listener when working with others
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using good judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative
- You have demonstrated the ability to translate strong user empathy into something tangible that people love
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- You’re comfortable driving projects from start to finish, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple stakeholders
- You believe data is the most powerful tool for informed decision-making, and have experience running experiments and interpreting both quantitative and qualitative results
- Ability to engage with our engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
Nice to have
- Experience working within the FinTech and/or Financial Services industry is a plus.
- Some experience in open-banking and/or customer on-boarding would be highly desirable.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.