Senior Product Designer
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Our Mission & Achievements
Trade Ledger is one of the world's leading global lending platforms that manages and transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks and non-bank lenders to assess and regularly update the product offering and the credit risk assessment of businesses they lend to. We are a global, high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider that simplifies and automates complex lending services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 trillion corporate credit market opportunity, particularly for small and medium sized enterprises (SME). We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting a company’s supply chain digital data to the financial service provider. Recently, Trade Ledger won the Barclays Innovation Challenge and has been rated as one of the top 25 fintech start-ups in Asia Pacific.
About the role
Our Product Design team is looking for a Product Designer who shares our vision for crafting intuitive software that people love to use. You will be involved in every stage of the process, supporting our end-to-end workflow. Everything from collecting requirements, facilitating workshops, designing screens, user testing, and measurement. We’re looking for someone with a deep understanding of user experience design, who knows how to apply that to directly drive product growth. We’re hoping that might be you!
We’re a relatively small Design team with a big vision for where we want to take our product and our team. With offices in Sydney and London, we’ve got our sights set on redefining lending technology for the new digital economy.
Experience and skills
- Experience as a Product designer, or similar role
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating outstanding user-centred design
- Successful delivery of end-to-end product design on projects, from problem definition right through to collaborating with engineering to bring ideas into reality.
- Strong prototyping ability in the tool of choice
- Experience with conducting research and interviews and knowledgeable about different research methodologies.
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with Lucidcharts, Sketch, Abstract, Marvel, G.Suite
- Strong understanding of crafting for web accessibility and creating equal opportunity for users
- Experience working with a Design System
- The entire design-creation-process
- Working closely with Product Managers in discovering and defining a problem
- Using evidence, data, or research in order to design a solution.
- Validating your designs through hallway testing, user testing, or other means
- Taking part (or leading) user research, workshops, prototyping, visualization, testing, analyzing, and communicating solutions
- Presenting their solutions to stakeholders, their team, as well as adjusting designs based on feedback
- Designing SaaS applications
- Experience designing native applications
- Strong UX research methodologies
- Experience facilitating workshops
- An acute sense for content design, narrative, and copywriting
- Experience contributing to design systems
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.