IT Support Analyst (Part-time)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Our Mission & Achievements
Trade Ledger is one of the world's leading global lending platforms that manages and transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks and non-bank lenders to assess and regularly update the product offering and the credit risk assessment of businesses they lend to. We are a global, high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider that simplifies and automates complex lending services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 trillion corporate credit market opportunity, particularly for small and medium sized enterprises (SME). We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting a company’s supply chain digital data to the financial service provider. Recently, Trade Ledger won the Barclays Innovation Challenge and has been rated as one of the top 25 fintech start-ups in Asia Pacific.
Do you thrive in a fast-growing business? You will be part of a growing team providing IT & Security Support to 100+ internal users across Sydney and London. You will have full accountability of the full range of user support, including laptop, application, and connectivity support. Working closely with the Head of Security, P&C and Office Management you will also be undertaking independent projects to improve our ways of working. This is a rewarding position for someone who is looking to develop their own skills whilst being involved in broad IT Support.
- Provide timely support remotely and on-site of end-user systems, mobile devices, cyber security tooling, and other technologies.
- Manage IT procurement and licensing, including Joiner-Mover-Leaver process, working closely with the People team.
- Ensure that IT & Security policies and procedures are current and adhered to.
- Build and maintain technical documentation.
- Pro-actively identify issues and perform routine administration including compliance housekeeping tasks (e.g. user access reviews, permission management, etc.).
- Supporting third party management (e.g. application reviews, company due diligence, monitoring service levels).
- Research technologies and undertaking independent projects for continual improvement or processes & technologies with focus on automation.
- Provide IT and Security training to colleagues.
- Previous IT Support experience working in a small team or alone as 1st/2nd Line support in a fast environment.
- Experience of deploying and supporting technologies such as Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- Experience supporting users across remote locations.
- Awareness of cyber security fundamentals.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience supporting technologies such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, Jamf, OpenVPN.
- Experience crafting technical documentation.
- Configuration and management of SSO, SAML, IdP, SP, MFA
- Knowledgeable of supporting and delivering projects within an agile environment.
- Network knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Hand-ons / practical knowledge of ISO27001 or other compliance frameworks.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.