Senior Customer Delivery Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Department: Customer Delivery
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Our Mission & Achievements
Trade Ledger is one of the world's leading global lending platforms that manages and transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks and non-bank lenders to assess and regularly update the product offering and the credit risk assessment of businesses they lend to. We are a global, high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider that simplifies and automates complex lending services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 trillion corporate credit market opportunity, particularly for small and medium sized enterprises (SME). We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting a company’s supply chain digital data to the financial service provider. Recently, Trade Ledger won the Barclays Innovation Challenge and has been rated as one of the top 25 fintech start-ups in Asia Pacific.
Are you a successful Customer Delivery Manager with a love to delivering enterprise SAAS solutions? You will be responsible for running complex engagements, and work with teams across the organisation to make sure projects are on track in terms of features, quality, and timeliness.
Words resonate with you should include attention to detail, judgement, diplomacy, analytical skills, agility and a deep understanding of Agile software development methodology in a SaaS product environment
Trade Ledger is growing at an incredibly fast pace, so you will need to be prepared for the unexpected and will be used to adapting plans to handle it. Work with autonomy and be trusted to keep calm and collected in a crisis, or when dealing with challenging customer demands.
- Work to complement the existing delivery function, and bring the experience to challenge the status quo and make suggestions as to how we effectively scale
- Working closely with Sales function on engaging medium and large Enterprise prospects to take them through our delivery methodology and help ensure the internal teams are aligned and able to deliver once we sign the customer
- Ability to balance the day-to-day needs of concurrent projects, at the same time capture new requirements from project partners to support business development, product management and prioritisation for future phases
- Always putting Trade Ledger customers and customer’s customers privacy and data security as a priority as it is a critical part of Trade Ledger platform and brand value
- Appropriately setting expectations, capable of taking care of conflicting requests, handling clients at various levels
- Help to embed and drive consistency and appropriate governance across the Customer Delivery Function, ensuring that we are delivering a repeatable, scalable process across the globe
- Balancing the need to keep customers happy, whilst maintaining the best interests of Trade Ledger. To do so you will ensure we are centering our delivery around the SaaS product, rather than project-orientated software delivery
- An ability to build strong client relationships, deal with exacting stakeholders, and handle/communicate difficult messages where required
- Through your breadth of experience, you pick up on and identify potential issues early, and take appropriate action to diffuse and find a solution
- When things do go off the rails, you are able to dive deep and get to the real detail, so we can learn and benefit from our mistakes
- Confident communicator, including the ability to produce detailed proposals, presentations, reports and other documents, supported by data, to a range of different audiences and seniority
- Work with autonomy and be able to provide proactive updates to Head of Customer Delivery and effectively communicate up
- A natural leader, who seeks to make an impact and demonstrates gravitas
- Roll-up-your-sleeves, get hands on experience of Delivery at Trade Ledger, as we build out the team
- Extensive client-facing experience with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SaaS product delivery, development lifecycles and agile methodologies
- Flexibility delivering results in a fast-paced and sophisticated work environment
- Effective experience of project prioritising, forecasting and planning, risk and issue management, and change control, and eager to ensure these processes are embedded and adhered to
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.