Location: London, England, United Kingdom
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to take ownership of the vision and execution of the Trade Ledger platform product called Configuration Studio which is a no-code offering that allows lenders to independently configure the platform according to their use case.
As we’re a fast-growing team, executing complex enterprise transactions with global banks, we need someone that thinks two steps ahead of where we currently are and ensures we are truly prepared to scale into a global technology company. We embrace people who love to travel and as part of the role, we would expect there to be opportunities to visit the team in Sydney and help open new regions. Curiosity will also be key to this role - we're looking for someone who enjoys investigating technical topics and collaborating with people from different backgrounds and with diverse perspectives. It’s who you are as a person that matters to us most.
- Lead a cross-functional team to identify customer needs within your product area and deliver innovative solutions to satisfy those needs
- Drive the vision of your product line, set your team goals and guide the team to ensure these OKRs are achieved
- Develop and prioritise a roadmap with the team and internal and external partners along with a coherent product backlog that supports it
- Track and monitor your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and improve on them
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results to the wider team
- Work with the engineering team to build a consistent, reliable shipping cadence
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or proven relevant practical experience
- Good understanding of configurable SaaS platforms and their benefits in building products; Understanding of basic software development concepts and steps required to release/deploy changes to systems is useful.
- Ability to comprehend complex development dependencies; the product you will be working with touches the end-to-end lending lifecycle and requires close collaboration with all other product and engineering teams including Customer Delivery.
- Able to confidently find solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using good judgement to assess risks, and to layout your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Desire to find simple and easily understandable solutions for multidimensional, technical problems. You have shown you have the ability to translate strong user empathy into something tangible that people love.
- Clear understanding of the techniques and methods of product discovery and product delivery
- You’re comfortable driving projects from start to finish, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple contributors
- You believe data is the most powerful tool for informed decision-making, and have experience running experiments and interpreting both quantitative and qualitative results
- Ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- A track record of product leadership. You're able to balance being confident and firm whilst remaining humble and a good listener when working with others.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a fast-growing start-up.
- Experience working within the FinTech and/or Financial Services industry, or within a SaaS platform business.
- Mentoring other PMs a plus.
- Industry knowledge in Business or Consumer Lending
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together!
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.