Performance Test Engineer
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
We work with a variety of technologies using the right solution for the problem at hand and we take ownership of the end-to-end performance of our components. This involves making sure that the quality of the product delivered is not compromised at any stage.
As a Performance Test Engineer, you will be working with Product Engineers and Architects to deliver high quality performance tests which are integrated with our Continuous Integration pipeline, allowing for fast feedback when performance bottlenecks are encountered. Additionally you will build up our suite of load and soak tests which we will run regularly before each major release.
You will work with the Product Owners to help flesh out non-functional product specifications and work with the team to meet the DoD.
An important part of the role is to point out failure scenarios and help with identification of fault modes whilst ensuring that the product delivered has incremental improvements in performance.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a high quality service and delivery culture.
- Gatekeeper to ensure that every feature is covered by performance tests.
- Write/maintain Load and Soak tests and analyse results
- Investigate root cause of performance issues and suggest improvements
- Strong experience of working with tools and frameworks like JMeter, Blazemeter or Gatling
- Ability to integrate performance tests for use in CI/CD pipelines based on Jenkins
- Basic understanding of no-SQL datastores like MongoDB
- Exposure to APM tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, NewRelic or DataDog
- Ability to effectively review code and provide constructive feedback. Likewise, the maturity to act on feedback provided in reviews
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together!
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.