Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
We are looking for someone with strong DevOps and SRE knowledge, someone who wants that next step and the opportunity to join a massively growing company.
This opportunity will see you work on the development and maintenance of the platform where Trade Ledger’s applications run, making use of a mixture of Cloud Native technologies, Software development skills, Infrastructure as code, common sense, and attention to detail.
You must understand the operational landscape, and the challenges faced there and have a strong solid understanding of developmental disciplines and of the software development lifecycle. Of course, being a great DevOps engineer you will be able to seamlessly toggle between both skill sets.
- Contributing to a high quality service and delivery culture.
- Care for and nurture your fellow Trade Legends but not afraid to be firm when required.
- Ensure that there is an effective process of continuous improvement.
- Ongoing monitoring of the organisation's application and infrastructure architecture, checking for performance and compliance.
- Maintaining all pre-production and production environments
- Maintaining the CI pipelines.
- Routine maintenance and ad hoc investigation of environmental issues
You will ideally have:
- Experience in a similar SRE or DevOps role
- Experience designing and managing multiple Kubernetes clusters and environments.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS. Capable and productive from day one.
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience with building and maintaining strong CI/CD Pipelines
- Some hands on coding experience would be highly desirable
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a start-up.
- Ability to work autonomously
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together!
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.