Technical Delivery Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join our journey.
Trade Ledger is the world's first business global lending platform that transforms digital data in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world - connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Working closely with Product & Engineering leaders, you will be responsible for empowering and developing a team of Trade Legends to build the leading commercial lending SaaS platform.
You will provide certainty for the team, ensuring requirements are well understood, dependencies are tracked and handled, the required skills and resources are available, and the performance of the team is transparently and effectively reported.
You will work towards optimising for continuous delivery, quality outcomes and empowering the team by handling/mitigating risks to be successful in all aspects of delivery including stakeholder engagement, planning, analysis, development, testing and release.
Working hand in hand with your fellow Delivery Managers, you will have your finger on the pulse at all times, knowing exactly what's being worked on, when it will be delivered, how much capacity your teams have and what the risk, issues and implications facing your teams are.
- Contribute to crafting a high quality service and delivery culture
- Care for and nurture your team of Trade Legends but not be afraid to be firm when required
- Ensure that there is an effective process of continuous improvement, utilising relevant delivery metrics to ensure improvement can be objectively measured
- Regular high quality presentations and working with the Executive
- Risk, issue and dependency management (not just report them, actively manage them)
- Front run your team, removing roadblocks and ensuring they have everything they need to optimise for high quality throughput
- Ensure a commercial lens is always applied to your team's activity, pushing back when you think there may be a better way
- Sprint planning, resource planning, capacity planning, efficiency optimisation
- Conduct Status reviews, retrospectives, velocity management and burn-down reporting
- Ensure we don’t compromise our standards, code quality, refactoring, NFR’s and security are just as important as features and functions
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and that they meet or go above and beyond
- Collaborate with other Delivery Managers to forward plan the steps within the release cycle, coordinate release content and effort based on the development backlog in case of dependencies
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes that are highlighted during the ceremonies
- Outstanding project management skills with Strong knowledge of Agile, lean theory and practice
- Love working with a team and a natural people leader, operate as a servant leader
- Good commercial instincts and a genuine passion customers
- Technical enough to know what's important, what your team needs and when to ask more questions and push back
- Excellent analytical skills, able to communicate, eloquent and present as needed
- Not afraid to ask questions or be afraid to be wrong
- Knowledge of commercial lending would be a distinct advantage
- Have a start-up mentality and know how to get the best out of the resources you’ve got
- Love to work hard but have fun while you do it
- You have an incredible appetite to learn and be surrounded by passionate team members
- You don’t seek power and influence, you believe recognition will come with success
- Have 2+ years of experience in running and optimising agile delivery teams
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty and can forge a path when others might get lost
- Ideally been a developer in the past and recently been an Agile Delivery Manager or Scrum Master
- You will likely have 1 or more Agile and Project management certifications e.g. PMP, PSM, CSM etc
- Be used to working in an ITIL environment and have worked in a SaaS product environment
- Strong financial services background would be ideal
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together!
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.