Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join us.
Trade Ledger exists to drive positive change in the world by reinventing how business lending works, so capital flows more freely into the economy and the communities it supports.
In particular small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) who, despite being the backbone of the global economy and providing the lion’s share of employment, are often excluded from favourable lending terms. Lending that would allow them to overcome the cashflow shortfalls that are preventing them from reaching their full potential. This is in large part due to outdated lending processes and the sheer manual cost for lenders to support SMEs.
By digitising the process Trade Ledger has enabled lenders to deliver a business lending journey that’s simple, inclusive and sustainable, through the use of smart technology and new digital datasets – ultimately giving SMEs access to cash when they need it.
This newly created role of Presales Consultant will partner with our APAC sales team supporting our strategic sales initiatives. You will play a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with Trade Ledger’s current partners and prospects by demonstrating and presenting the value of Trade Ledger’s products, services, and thought leadership. You will be focused to ensure prospects understand our SaaS proposition, identifying and detailing integration requirements, and building out an appropriate implementation SOW, under the guidance of the Customer Success team, as part of the pre-sales process.
- Work closely with the product and marketing team to identify and define new features to enhance our roadmap product to achieve competitive success
- Provide ideas to refine and evolve the core sales and pre sales processes such as discovery, technical qualification and proof-of-concept
- Support the Solutions Consulting VP in embedding our sales methodology and processes to ensure consistency across the globe
- Development of product presentations and demonstrations tailored to our customer’s requirements and tuned to suit the level and nature of the audience
- Build technical expertise in Trade Ledger products including APIs, and provide consultative guidance to our partners and prospects
- Actively keep up to date with latest & upcoming features and functionality within the product, to enable you to be proficient in the operation, deployment and integration of the solution
- Be comfortable expertly conveying Trade Ledger’s value proposition and demonstrating product functionality to both internal and external audiences
- Provide input to design and present business solutions to increase client revenue growth
- Act as the primary point of contact for prospect’s technical queries that arise through the sales process
- Provide advice and support response to requests for proposals (RFPs), i.e. present recommendations and associated benefits to clients
- Possess knowledge of the competitive landscape, industry trajectory and prevailing market trends, and stay knowledgeable with the market by continuing to research and study new data and share information with your team
- Be willing to play a role in post-sale activity to ensure adoption or help grow accounts e.g. by demonstrating new product functionality to customers and instruct users on how to best demonstrate emerging capabilities
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Previous experience (5+ years) as a presales / technical consultant or similar
- Business minded with deep technical competence. Understanding the Web technology stack and experience working with: JSON, RESTful APIs, Curl, relational databases, modern web technology, modern programming languages/frameworks
- Good interpersonal skills and be comfortable speaking to technical and business audiences
- Strong collaborator management – a shown ability to collaborate and build positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Organised with superb attention to detail
- Work experience in a Lending, Invoicing or payments solution provider and Enterprise SaaS companies is strongly preferred
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.Our Culture
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together!
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.