Customer Success Engineer
Location: Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join us.
Trade Ledger exists to drive positive change in the world by reinventing how business lending works, so capital flows more freely into the economy and the communities it supports.
In particular small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) who, despite being the backbone of the global economy and providing the lion’s share of employment, are often excluded from favourable lending terms. Lending that would allow them to overcome the cashflow shortfalls that are preventing them from reaching their full potential. This is in large part due to outdated lending processes and the sheer manual cost for lenders to support SMEs.
By digitising the process Trade Ledger has enabled lenders to deliver a business lending journey that’s simple, inclusive and sustainable, through the use of smart technology and new digital datasets – ultimately giving SMEs access to cash when they need it.
The Role - Customer Success Engineer
As a respected engineer you'll have the rare opportunity to join our engineering lab in Poland from an early stage, complementing our existing engineering teams in London and Sydney. We have big ambitions to build a technical hub that is serious about engineering, driving exceptionally high standards across the Trade Ledger platform.
Your role will be to investigate and resolve Production incidents - a critical part of keeping the Trade Ledger platform running smoothly. You'll be working closely with the teams to configure the platform for the needs of our new customers and enhancing the experience of our existing customers.
You will work closely with a diverse team, who take great pride in building a beautifully engineered product. Your contribution will have a real impact on the satisfaction of our clients and the success of the business going forward.
This role will be primarily remote with the opportunity for hybrid working in the future.
To be successful in this role you’ll have a good understanding of:
- Datadog, AppDynamics or any equivalent APM tool.
- Incident management and experience with escalation procedures.
- Familiarity in any programming language and experience of troubleshooting issues.
- Familiarity with linux/unix operating systems.
- Working experience of scripting languages, such as Bash, Python etc.
- Working experience of source code management tools - github or equivalent.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Harness or equivalent).
- Prior experience working on Cloud env e.g. AWS.
- Troubleshooting experience in Kubernetes.
- Prior experience supporting in microservices distributed architecture
- Always willing to learn new tech.
It’ll be extra helpful if you know one or two of the following:
- Familiarity with Docker.
- Prior experience with MongoDB and comfortable writing NoSQL query.
- Knowledge of commercial lending would be a distinct advantage.
- Familiarity of dev/ops ways of working.
- Experience in React/Node, webhooks, responsive design.
- Knowledge of Open API standards.
- Familiarity with Jira to handle support tickets and build reporting dashboards.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
Life @ Trade Ledger
- Flex working culture
- Get your birthday off – additional day of leave
- Trade Ledger Tokens - monthly recognition awards
- Community Days – paid volunteer days
- Individual & team learning budgets
- Generous employee share options
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together!
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.