Enterprise Sales Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
It’s meaningful, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun! If you love the idea of collaborating on a global product and passionate about user outcomes, then join us.
Trade Ledger exists to drive positive change in the world by reinventing how business lending works, so capital flows more freely into the economy and the communities it supports.
In particular small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) who, despite being the backbone of the global economy and providing the lion’s share of employment, are often excluded from favourable lending terms. Lending that would allow them to overcome the cashflow shortfalls that are preventing them from reaching their full potential. This is in large part due to outdated lending processes and the sheer manual cost for lenders to support SMEs.
By digitising the process Trade Ledger has enabled lenders to deliver a business lending journey that’s simple, inclusive and sustainable, through the use of smart technology and new digital datasets – ultimately giving SMEs access to cash when they need it.
The Role - Enterprise Sales Manager
In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue in strategic product verticals for Invoice Finance, Asset-Based Lending (ABL) & Asset Finance as well as supporting the commercial launch of Trade Ledger’s market leading commercial loan origination & management solutions in the region. You will ideally bring specialist industry knowledge about our target customers and business lending products with a passion for selling Enterprise B2B SaaS solutions. Reporting into the Global VP of Sales, this is an exciting opportunity to drive the commercialisation of our business in the APAC region.
- Build awareness of TL products in strategic industry verticals
- Identify new sales opportunities and help to qualify and execute on these.
- Help the business achieve its revenue objectives
- Collaborate and lead a diverse, global deal team to close sales opportunities
- Be responsible for Cross-Sell & Up-Sell activities
- Superb networking and relationship-building skills (internally & externally)
- Standout colleague motivated by both individual & team success.
- Effective at listening/questioning to identify business pain and uncover core business drivers.
- Comfortable leading the sales process from; lead through to close, utilising the broader team & our established network of industry partners at the right time to get the job done.
- The ability to demonstrate social selling, phone and email to generate new and qualified leads.
- Can understand sophisticated value propositions and present them to clients by phone or via video conference.
- A self-starter, who can work with critical metrics and over delivery. Tenacious, determined and highly professional.
- Proven results in the B2B SaaS (preferably banking or finance related)
- Expert industry knowledge (Commercial Lending, Invoice/Debtor Finance, ABL, Asset Finance, Secured Lending)
- Experience in Business Optimisation, Organisational Change & Transformation (preferred)
- Highly communicative and collaborative
- Comfortable working in a global start-up / scale-up environment
This role is hybrid.
If this role is right for you and you believe you can genuinely contribute to the ongoing success of our company, please hit ‘apply’.
Life @ Trade Ledger
- Flex working culture
- Get your birthday off – additional day of leave
- Trade Ledger Tokens - monthly recognition awards
- Community Days – paid volunteer days
- Individual & team learning budgets
- Generous employee share options
Diverse, open team culture is our differentiator! Be passionate, team focused, hard working and love what you do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are the creators of our success.
Our interview panels are inclusive to ensure we do not discriminate against age, gender, sexual identity or preference or religion.
Bring your authentic self and let's achieve awesome things together!
Discover Trade Ledger - Who we are, Our approach & Our People HERE
Trade Ledger does not accept CVs from recruitment agencies.