London – Senior Product Owner
Trade Ledger are not your average company, we’re at the forefront of a revolution in our sector and we’re on the cusp of exploding onto the global software scene but we can’t do this without a highly energetic and passionate Product Owner to be the voice of our customer in our Product Engineering development teams.
Our Mission and Achievements
Trade Ledger is the world’s first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high-growth B2B enterprise technology provider who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Diverse and open team culture is our differentiator. Bring your authentic self and we make great things together. With offices in London & Sydney we have a strong team focus. We work hard but we enjoy what we do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know our people are critical to our success!
Your key responsibilities
- Product lead of 1-2 development teams.
- Own, maintain, and prioritize team backlog; facilitate feature mapping, breaks features into stories, defines acceptance criteria.
- Participate in and lead various aspects of the product development process including daily stand-ups, requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, demoing product, and whatever needs to be done to ensure successful deployment.
- Contribute to the Product strategy and roadmap, highlighting risks and dependencies.
- Support sales team and deliver new features demos to our customers that communicate product value proposition, and features and benefits.
- Work with the Design team to define and develop engaging and delightful user-experience.
- Document user stories and review them with development teams.
- Document feature releases for technical teams and for the client.
- Writes test and acceptance criteria.
- Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Previous Product Owner experience in Lending Software Company.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.