London/Sydney – QA Lead
It’s challenging, it’s rewarding and it’s a lot of fun. If you are excited about the idea of collaborating on a global product focused on user outcomes, then come along and join our journey.
Our Mission and Achievements
Trade Ledger™ is the world’s first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high growth fintech who simplify and automate complex banking services globally. Recently, we won the Barclays Innovation Challenge and have been rated as one of the top 25 fintech start-ups in Asia Pacific to look out for.
Diverse and open team culture is our differentiator. Bring your authentic self and we make great things together. With offices in London and Sydney we have a strong team focus and we work hard while loving what we do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know that our people are absolutely critical to our success.
We are looking for an experienced QA Lead who gets excited about ensuring that users are getting the best possible experience from a product. You are an advocate of the quality assurance model and focus on providing training, tools and environments for developers to test, helping streamline and improve development processes and preventing issues before they become bugs.
We are looking for natural collaborators who love to deliver high quality experiences, focus on the user outcomes and continuously improve. Your brand should be defined not just by your professional skills, but your curiosity, your eye for detail and your desire to collaborate with people from different backgrounds with diverse perspectives.
Your job is to support building high-functioning teams in which every member of the team can be relied upon to do a great job at testing, and the QA engineers are focused on solving the big-picture problems.
- Work with product stakeholders (Customer Delivery Managers, Product Owners) to define and implement our quality coordination and testing strategy based on the quality assurance model.
- Empower developers to confidently test by providing training, tools, and environments.
- Help the team to produce high quality software, efficiently.
- Keep tabs on the team’s output, and identify where improvements can be made.
- Foresee and prevent problems before they become problems.
- Work closely with the delivery team to identify, capture reproduction steps for, rank and rectify quality issues. Where appropriate, identify and communicate workaround solutions.
- Strike a balance between quality and short and long term delivery objectives through the application of appropriately scoped testing strategies.
- Support the automation of testing of the UI across our platform and therefore minimise the need for manual testing.
- Continuously look to contribute to improvements and optimisation of the test suites the QA team will create.
- Track and communicate quality metrics, such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Proven experience in a Quality Assurance role.
- Proficiency with one or more automated testing frameworks is required; Cypress preferred but not essential.
- Experience in a fast-paced, hands-on start-up environment.