London – Marketing and Communications Manager
Trade Ledger is the world’s first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high growth FinTech who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Who you are…
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to work in collaboration with our Co-Founder and Managing Director. Your will be responsible for:
- Developing a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Creating and publishing engaging content across owned channels – website, blog, social media etc.
- Craft and deliver Public Relations strategy including a schedule of market impacting press releases.
- Selecting and winning impactful awards that amplify our market credibility.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand guidelines are met and SEO optimisation
- Utilise CMS to analyse website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Establish an editorial calendar to share and onboard with the Content team.
- Understanding and compliance of relevant legislation (e.g. copyright and GDPR)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to maximise audience engagement
What you’ll bring
- Your words are your impact; proven track record of communicating complex financial tech concepts simply and with impact in media and social channels.
- Ability to work with senior business leaders, identify and resolve differing views on messaging across a rapidly growing business..
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills. Attention to detail, judgement, negotiation, analytical thinking, agility, customer-centric mindset and a deep understanding of Agile software development methodology are essential to the success of this role.
- Experience working with global Start-up companies to establish scalable marketing divisions.
- At least 3yrs B2B Marketing experience in B2B SaaS industry with demonstrable success.
- Strong experience producing detailed proposals, presentations, reports and other documents, supported by data.
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- Flexibility; delivering results in a fast-paced and complex work environment.
- Although not mandatory, knowledge of banking / financial services / FinTech would be preferable.
Diverse and open team culture is our differentiator. Bring your authentic self and we make great things together. With offices in London and Sydney we have a strong and collaborative team focus. We work hard, enjoy what we do and make time for team bonding when tools are down. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know our people are critical to our success.