London – Senior Java Developer
Our Mission and Achievements
Trade Ledger™ is the world’s first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high growth fintech who simplify and automate complex banking services globally. Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Diverse and open team culture is our differentiator. Bring your authentic self and we make great things together. With offices in London and Sydney we have a strong team focus. We work hard but we enjoy what we do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know our people are critical to our success. We are building a leading global software company and we can’t do this without also building one of the world’s best software teams.
We are looking for Senior Java software engineers. Team members who love to create high quality code, pay attention to detail and continuously improve themselves. Your brand should be defined not just by your technical skills, but you must also be curious, able to dive deep and collaborate effectively with people from different backgrounds and with diverse perspectives. It’s you as the person who matters most.
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement of APIs and API driven back end components
- Support frontend development teams when RESTful APIs need to be called
- Build and operate software as a code infrastructure, toolset and deployment pipelines
- Collaborate closely with the wider engineering team and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Experience building and deploying APIs, event driven systems and Microservices
- Solid knowledge of software architecture, data structure and algorithms
- Knowledge of non-relational databases such as MongoDB
Design, development and deployment of API driven backend components and programming against 3rd party APIs
- Experience in developing Back End for Messaging and Notifications
- Experience in using Java / Spring Boot, Node.js, GraphQL, MongoDB and Git
Problem-solving skills and the ability to ‘troubleshoot’ issues
Communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and work well in a team environment