Sydney/London – Senior & Mid-level React Developers
Trade Ledger™ are not your average company, we’re at the forefront of a revolution in our sector and we’re on the cusp of exploding onto the global software scene but we can’t do this without a rockstar engineering team.
Our Mission and Achievements
Trade Ledger™ is the world’s first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high growth fintech who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Diverse and open team culture is our differentiator. Bring your authentic self and we make great things together. With offices in London and Sydney we have a strong team focus. We work hard but we enjoy what we do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know our people are critical to our success. We are building a leading global software company and we can’t do this without also building one of the world’s best software teams.
We are looking for rock solid React software engineers. Team members who love to create high quality code, pay attention to detail and continuously improve themselves. Your brand should be defined not just by your technical skills, but you must also be curious, able to dive deep and collaborate effectively with people from different backgrounds and with diverse perspectives. It’s you as the person who matters most.
- Design, develop and deploy React based applications.
- Continuously improve our product by exploring new technologies and techniques to solve problems.
- Collaborate closely with the wider Product, Design and Engineering team and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional squad.
- Coach, mentor and collaborate with other Frontend engineers in the team, and continuously aim to bring the best out of everyone.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying React based applications in enterprise or start-up environments.
- Passion for delivering well structure, readable and maintainable code.
- Loves to experiment and work with bleeding edge technologies.
- Experience in working with design systems, including experience with Storybook and Abstract or similar.
- Experience in Cypress, Jest & Enzyme and with test driven development best practices.
- Familiar with CI/CD and defensive programming.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to probe and address issues.
- Communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and work well in a team environment.