Data-driven lending — the engine for truly scalable growth
Explore how data-driven lending can solve the SME funding shortfall and catalyze the future of Open Finance
of SME credit
applications are abandoned
hours SMEs spend on average
applying for credit
days on average SMEs wait
for funds to reach them
Stretching between $1.5 trillion to $5.4 trillion, the SME funding gap highlights the breaking points in accessing – and dispensing – loan capital.
In spite of persistent challenges, there’s a practical solution to this global issue neither party can afford anymore.
Make better-informed, quicker,
and better-priced lending decisions
See how data-driven lending unlocks opportunities for credit providers to:
- overcome historical data asymmetries between lenders and borrowers
- capitalize on the proliferation of data sources – and access them in real-time
- adapt to the dematerialization of physical goods and services used as collateral
- achieve operational efficiency by orchestrating tools and processes
- automatically structure and tailor loans to the borrower’s profile, and many more!